Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Retribution

This is the year to pay back to my body for all that it lent out in 2007. Good-bye and good riddance to a year of losses and gains in all the wrong places of life. My life has no figure, no energy, and no exuberance. That will change. I am putting on my battle shoes.

2008 the year of the better fate. I hope next year at this time I am holding a newborn, wearing a 12, reading a book and snuggling next to a non-chewing mature adult dog on my new bomber leather sectional and wondering who to bless with my abundance! Yeah for '08.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Whew! That's a lot. And, um, maybe we should specify that the newborn would be a grandchild....and not one of your own :)

60ish and Glad said...

Yeah...that's right a grandchild...uh...none of my own!

Penny Sue said...

Hey I'll be fifty this year...holding a todler and he IS my own....(I also have a 71/2 yr old grandson)
....and I'm lovin' it....all my kids and at ages are awesome!!!