Saturday, September 5, 2009

And the End of August


Most of you who would even venture to this blog already know that Monday August 31 brought the dramatic entrance of Nolan James into this world mearly 9 weeks early at 3 lbs and 9 ozs and 17 inches long. We have been to the hospital every day and last night had our first opportunity to touch him. It was overwhelming - and my gratitutde to God for the miracles it took to perserve his life poured out of me like an offering of praise.
I am so proud of Mommy and Daddy - Joe and Mindy. They have been strong, and sacrificing and are doing everything they know how to do to give Nolan the best. Mindy is doing well, I am so proud of her. She is walking and regaining her strength - fighting the pain of the C-section.

I will write more another time but here is my darling, God's gift to the world.

2 comments:

claibornes corner said...

I love that picture of his little hand!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.