Friday, February 8, 2008

Sharp Knives

I am sitting in the office with tax stuff all around me. I wouldn't choose to be here - on a Friday night. But - it is after supper and my hubby is in the kitchen cleaning up. I cooked - he cleaned. Doesn't stop there.... you see Bill doesn't clean. He CLEANS.....so... I am suffering excrutiating pain in my teeth because he is sharpening the knives. Every scrape makes my teeth feel like they are going to fall out - like my nerve endings are being toyed with by a torturist.

I thought about putting on my Ipod...but it is in the car. I thought about putting ear plugs in my ears but they are in the night stand by my bed. Then I thought about going La-La-La-La...but he would stop and come ask me what's the matter probably with the kinve and the sharpener in his hand. I could pull my teeth out - but I am not that brave. So I am writing about it...to relieve.....oh- there he goes. IT's over.

Now I can go to the Living Room. Bye!

2 comments:

claibornes corner said...

Please send your husband to my house to clean! My knives are dull! And by the way, the "hotties" are gay!

60ish and Glad said...

Oh my gosh! Too bad...but sure does make them safe!!!