Monday, October 12, 2009

Never thought I would say It......

But I am ready for some real fall. I want to be cold. I don't like the record heat in October. July - I can take it - but October? I bought some fall clothes - too hot to wear them. Too hot to try them on.

You know what else ? I never thought I would say it but - but I like this dumb show called "Say Yes To The Dress" - me - watching wedding dress buyers trying to find the perfect dress to make their weddings more special than everyone else's wedding. Trying to make themselves more beautiful than the bride of their own dreams. YUCK!!! GIRL STUFF - What is happening to me?

I never thought I would say it but - I don't really want to exercise - I don't. I find every excuse I have laughed at when others say them in the past. Perhaps I am saving all my energies for work??? who knows - I used to live to exercise - it showed - now I look just like my exercise attitude. But I do love 'The Biggest Loser" .

You know I wonder what you never thought you would say - and find yourself saying it. Not much of a post but I never thought I would be a blogger either.

5 comments:

claibornes corner said...

WELL - you're actually not much of a blogger but I can't keep up with Christy either! And I keep wanting to change over to winter clothes but it keeps going from cool back to hot and sticky - I hate it and hope we have a really cold winter. I've only got to have one fire in my chimnea - it's been raining so much - of course, I love the rain too! It think we're just old and crabby women now! HA HA - It will be Thanksgiving before we know it! I really want to get Mom up here for 2 weeks before so we can bring her back - anyone available for a "half-way" drive? If not, I'll come and get her....Love and Kisses ..

Christy said...

So far, I've learned that when I don't believe I will ever say or feel something, that's exactly what I end up doing. So, at the ripe old age of 33, I have decided that all bets are off as far as what I will or won't be or do or say :)
PS: I'd love to do a half-way drive with Gma, if I had a safe car available for the drive...

60ish and Glad said...

Well Christy - Let's take her up together. Maybe second week in November? We can work it out - but it will have to be a Saturday. We can leave Friday....Spend the night somewhere and meet you. LEt's talk.

Christy said...

sounds good so far...

mindy said...

looks like you got your weather wish this past weekend....hooray! :)