Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Month of May

My blogability has been next to nothing these past few weeks. I am full of the stuff of life, like going to Andrew's piano recital, cooking out, cleaning the house for company and working. I have had some abnormal stuff though. Abnormalities are like the dust balls of life. Suddenly they are everywhere and you spend your time chasing them around the house on a windy day with the windows open trying to collect them with a broom and dustpan. They allude you!


So in picturama - here is my last few weeks.



Decorations for my parents' 60th anniversary party. Nine shopping days, 27 stores, 32 trips (some stores took two trips) and $101.32.




Still trying to plant the perfect flowers. Every pot in the yard has something dying in it. The impatiens were very cute - until Jack the terrier (or terror) chased lizards through the pots. But, in consolation, he did bring me part of the lizard - right to my pillow.






Ebbie, my darling little mini Schnauzer. She was spayed last month. This week she chewed an eyeball off a stuffed fish, threw up 14 times in one day, Memorial Day, when no vet is open, so we had the distinct pleasure of giving the Pet ER our business again. She had surgery to remove the eyeball which was stuck in her intestine. Not feeling too good - I would say. I am cooking chicken and rice for her for several days. Cooking only rice for me- after paying the bill!

Pool screen finally gave way. New screen goes up- but thankfully the day before company comes in. So much for our savings.

So therefore, blogging has not been on my mind. I do look forward to days of family - spending time with my brothers and their families. I think I will yodel.

No comments: