Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reflections - Challenged by Christy

Okay, so I am a little behind and I did not do anyphoto touch-up. But I tried my hand at reflections. The first photo is the windshielf of Bill's old truck. You can see the reflection of the trees and see through the glass to the house. I think it is too busy. I would have like to park it where there is nothing but water or grass - but it was a good idea. I do not know what that little strip is in the upper right corner.


This is my favorite one. This is my thinking rock. I looked for a large rock to buy that was smooth and tilted just right so that it is comfortable to sit on. I found it and it was a job bringing it home! I surrounded it with lilies which are not yet in bloom. But it shows the reflection of the tree and I love the shadow of the lily leaf licking the curvature of the rock. Not particularly artistic but at least I now have a photo of my thinking rock.
This is my birdbath. I love the palm frond that is reflecting on the edge. I wish I would have gotten the entire round bird bath - I thought I did. I love my bird bath. I watch cardinals, doves, and finches bath. I also watch squirrels drink. All this from my lovely office at home.


The end!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay!Good job Mama - thanks for playing along :)